July 9, 2019: Please see final tour notes below:
1. Itinerary: Your itinerary is updated on above link.
2. Etickets: Your Etickets are on the "Flight" tab. Please make sure your name matches your passport name. You will only need your passport and permission to travel form to check in.
3. Med Cards: Please find your MedCards HERE. I will have a copy of these documents with me so you don't need to print this out.
June 19, 2019: We are getting very excited for your tour! Please see the notes below:
1. Consent to Travel Form: Please make sure that all players NOT traveling with BOTH parents, complete the following Consent to Travel form HERE. It will need to be notarized by both parents (even if one parent is traveling). They will need to travel with this document in case the airlines asks.
2. Prep Meeting Call: We'll be having a preparation meeting on Thursday, June 27th at 8pm via phone conference. Please call the following number (605) 475 4120 and you’ll be prompted to enter this pin to join the call - 4925927.
October 18, 2018: Welcome to the MaxFH-Zag Holland Tour website. We hope you can join us on this life & game changing tour to Holland, where you will be able to learn from some of the greatest hockey coaches in the world. Coming off of a gold medal at the World Cup in London in 2018, the Dutch style of hockey is exciting and mesmerizing. You will have the opportunity to meet and play against local Dutch clubs and learn firsthand what skills and tactics the Dutch are using to produce some of the the best hockey players in the world. You will also have a chance to explore the rich Dutch culture and participate in leadership exercises to help you maximize your potential as a hockey player, leader and person.